AstraZeneca Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AstraZeneca Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2017

3.1

Diagnostic Manager Oncology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zoetermeer (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Zoetermeer (Netherlands)) in September 2016.

Interview

Na het invullen van het webformulier werd ik eerst gebeld door een recruiter voor vragen over mijn CV. Daarna volgde een officiele uitnodiging voor een gesprek. Dit was een open gesprek met niet al te ingewikkelde of onverwachte vragen. Ik ben telefonisch uitgenodigd voor een tweede ronde, die bestond uit een voor te bereiden business case.

Interview Questions

• Hoe zou jij omschrijven wat voor indruk je bij dit gesprek op ons gemaakt hebt?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Chennai (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview consists of 1 written and 3 technical Face to Face interviews. Interview had questions from Core Java, Collections, Spring, Struts. It took whole day the interview.
    Questions were from basics to advanced.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gaithersburg, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Gaithersburg, MD) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received a call after a month. Had onsite interview and met with 2 VPs and 4 Directors. Lasted for about 6 hours. Needs preparation before the interview. Think about situational examples

Interview Questions

• Questions were STAR format based focusing on Company core values   Answer Question

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Waltham, MA).

Interview

Brief phone interview with hiring manager followed by a half-day onsite interview where I met with around 10 different employees ranging from hiring managers to Scientists and had lunch. I was asked to give a detailed description of my current thesis work and a variety of typical interview questions, everyone was extremely friendly which made the process less nerve-racking. Would definitely recommend interview prep before hand as it is a long day.

Human Resources Shared Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tlajomulco de Zúñiga (Mexico)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Tlajomulco de Zúñiga (Mexico)) in May 2017.

Interview

Initial message through LinkedIn, then a couple of F2F interviews including video call. Swift process, everything completed within a week. Professional and complete.
    Second F2F interview a couple of days after the first one. Everything in English (Spanish speaking country).

Senior Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alderley, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Alderley, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

Contact with AstraZeneca was via HAYS. Invited for interview with 4 days notice. I met 2 interviewers (one male, one female). Across the table talking, no presentation was necessary. Lasted less than 1 hour. Later that afternoon (Friday) I missed a phone call. It was to tell me that I got the job. So I didn't know until Monday. I started 2 weeks later.

IMED Global Graduate Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Interview

4 components: group work to assess how you operate in a team environment, technical interview to determine your level of knowledge about basic science, research presentation where you present a previous research project and a behavioural interview to determine whether you possess AZ values.

Interview Questions

• How you altered your goals in an environment that rapidly changed   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (South Wilmington, DE) in February 2013.

Interview

Met with about 3 or 4 people on the site. Be sure to be familiar with the STAR interview method. I wasn't necessarily prepared to have to answer the questions following the method, so even though I can do a great job, my intereview wasn't representative of that.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavior interview questions like "describe a time when you solved a problem". Must use the Situation, Task, Action, Result (STAR) method.   1 Answer

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Was initially contacted by and internal recruiter and had a brief telephone conversation in which I was invited for onsite interview. I then had to chase the recruiter to get this organised. I was kept waiting for over 30mins on arrival with no offer of apology. I then waited over 3 weeks for any sort of feedback which I only received because I chased.

Scientist I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 months for pre-selection to phone interview. I got an email for to fix the phone interview in the next week after I got an email. The interview took around 20 minutes to complete

Interview Questions

• Integrity
      Visa status