AstraZeneca Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AstraZeneca Interview Questions

Interviews at AstraZeneca

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2012.

Interview

The first notification was an e-mail to set up an interview with a recruiter. Then it was followed by 2 personality tests. After completing the 2 personality tests I received another e-mail to complete additional information application and agree to a background check and it would be forwarded to a hiring manager. That was a month ago and I have not heard anything back.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monroe, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Monroe, LA) in November 2012.

Interview

I submitted my resume online late afternoon then received an email to schedule a 30 minute phone interview by lunch time the next day. The phone interview was done by a third party company and basically verified my resume so be sure to have a copy at hand. They don't ask too many probing questions during the phone screening so the first step is relatively easy. Moving on to the next step in a couple days, it takes quite a while to get your career going with this company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2008.

Interview

Phone screenings went well. In person interview was not desirable. Besides waiting over 2 hours for my interview, the interview panel was obviously hiring the candidate interviewing before me. That candidate had a 3 hour chat, laugh, cheering, and high five session. I wasted a whole day on this interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with AZ? Frankly, I didn't . It was difficult because I wanted to say no thanks!   Answer Question

Interview

Phone interivew asking you to review your resume, ask about a time where you have to do a presentation. Then they email you a questionnaire. I did that about two weeks ago. still waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions

Interview

I applied early February, and got an invite for a phone interview two weeks later. After my phone interview I was sent a link to complete two online personality tests, and still waiting to hear back from them...

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AstraZeneca in March 2013.

Interview

Very long process. Phone interview, assessment test with 200 questions, face to face with 2 DM's answered questions in STAR format. They were very nice and made me feel comfortable. They said I did well but I was not given an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to convince your boss to make a difficult decision.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Denver, CO) in April 2013.

Interview

Very pleasant experience. The DM was very polite and professional. The hiring DM interviewed me along with another DM from another territory. They asked basic questions like "Describe a time when you had to convince someone to agree with you when they had a different perspective." They also asked me about myself and to explain my resume in detail.

Interview Questions

• 'What ethical delima have you experienced?"   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AstraZeneca in March 2013.

Interview

The AZ process is lengthy, I first found the position on a career site, formulated my CL and resume, and began the application. I was emailed for a phone interview, which went very well. The recruiter on the other end was easy to talk to, and ended the conversation saying she really liked me and thought I'd be perfect for the position. She then went into details as if I had the job, but needed to finish the formalities of the process. Next, they require a questionnaire, which has two (or three, I forget now) parts, approximately 200 questions each, finished within 48 hours of the phone interview. This is to judge who you really are, since many questions are repetitive but will catch you in a lie. I finished my questionnaire, and then was told to wait. I was feeling pretty confident, and had read online sometimes you wouldn't hear back for a month, so I didn't start worrying yet. It wasn't until a friend who had apparently applied for the same position, informed me that she got the job. Two months after that, I got the standard rejection email from AstraZeneca. I was disappointed, but mainly with the false confidence my interviewer gave me and the huge time lapse.

Interview Questions

• Name an ethical dilemma that you ran into and how did you appoach it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Denver, CO) in March 2013.

Interview

Felt really comfortable and thought the interview went really well.

Interview Questions

• Answering questions using the Star Method. They follow a very specific script my friend sent to me. They asked most questions right off the script.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cromwell, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Cromwell, CT) in July 2013.

Interview

Has phone interview, personality survey and face interview. Interview was very straight forward, asked me to review my resume then asked 4 questions in STAR format. I answered all the questions thoroughly and precise. However, they are interviewing 15-20 people for the same position and process is taking weeks to complete.