AstraZeneca Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 4, 2018

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Wilmington, DE).

Interview

Found out about job through a recruiter. Phone screen with HR, then hiring manager a week later. Given a small packet via email describing STAR interview format prior to onsite interview. Had to fill in detailed job application online listing references, previous salaries, etc. prior to onsite. Onsite was a single one-hour panel with hiring manager and 2 other people I would potentially be working with. They read questions off a sheet and took note of my answers in 3 columns literally labeled situation, task/action, and result. Received feedback a few days later that I did not get the position. Form letter email that said they went with someone else came a few weeks after that.

Interview Questions

• Given a small packet via email describing STAR interview format prior to onsite interview. Don't ignore this! The questions they asked were on print outs so I think they were all from that packet.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for AstraZeneca

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

it was a standard interview phone screen and then live panel the offer was make quickly due to the length of time that the vacany had been

they used behavioral based questions that focused on typical competencies

Negotiation

adf

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

First interview over Skype with recruiting manager, second interview onsite with same manager and recruitment representative. Travelled to a different site for the interview and was fully reimbursed all costs. Informal interview process, more focussed on talking about experience than answering set questions.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)) in February 2016.

Interview

The recruitment team is from Randstad and is not the best or most professional, even hire some people without english skills to have a business conversation. They are only intereseted on filling the vacancies, then present CVs without skills and that makes hard to work and the job.

Interview Questions

• For my role, I have a technical interview with questions about my role.   1 Answer