AstraZeneca Marketing Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Marketing Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Wilmington, DE) in September 2010.

Interview

I interviewed for an communications internship. I have already graduated from college but they were still accepting candidates that were recent graduates. I already had three communication internships at fortune 100 companies so I was confident that I would do well in the interview. However, I was wrong. The two women who interviewed me didn't seem interested at all. All they did was ask questions off of a form that they were required to ask. Neither one of them looked up at me while I was talking and they did not look at the supplemental materials that I brought. I emailed both of them the next day thanking them for their time. They told me at the interview that they would get back to me by the following week with an answer. When they didn't, I emailed them about the status of the job. Neither one of them ever emailed me back and I received an automatic message from the company three weeks later saying I did not get the position. I really felt that it was unprofessional experiences on a whole.

Interview Questions

• what do you think you would be doing on a daily basis here?   Answer Question