AstraZeneca Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AstraZeneca Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview Questions

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Dallas, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

First reviewed resume, every job. Then SMART format questions. Typical questions: tell me about situation as such...what did you do and the results. Interviewed with the regional sales manager and area business director.

Interview Questions

• Describe difficult customer situation, how did you deal with it and the result.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AstraZeneca

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Too many non sense questions, strictly boilerplate stuff what do u think makes you successful? Give an example of a time you overcame difficulty why do you think you would be good for this position What are your weaknesses how can you build and improve on them really silly stuff kindergarten like

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Dallas, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was asked to schedule a telephone interview about a week later. The telephone interview lasted 17 minutes to be exact and was nothing more than a brief overview of my background and accomplishments. I was told to look for a 200 question personality assessment in the next day or so and if you pass the assessment you will be emailed a more detailed application to fill out. I made it through the entire process and wasn't even given an opportunity to interview with them face to face which was disappointing but this is how companies operate these days.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when you had to do a presentation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (San Antonio, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

2 interviews. 1st was a phone interview discussing resume, then a behavioral based test via the Internet, then I was suggested to apply for the position, then my resume went to the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• In 2013 when you gave a presentation, tell me who was the audience, what was the presentation about, and what was the result of that presentation?   Answer Question
    • This is a situational based question.   Answer Question

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Interview

I applied online. A few days later I received an email with instruction on how to set up a phone interview. The phone interview consisted of basic questions regarding my resume and a few behavior STAR questions. After the interview I was sent the personality tests followed by an official online application.

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Great initial telephone screen by a third party that works closely with AZ. Questions asked included: salary requirements, professional background summary, current location, driving record.

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AstraZeneca in January 2014.

Interview

Referred by an educator who had worked with the company on a product launch. I was initially contacted by a recruiter and we did a phone interview a few days later. It was a résumé overview and a couple of behavioral based questions. I was then scheduled for a face to face with the hiring manager, who was exceptionally warm yet very professional. She was interviewing more candidates this week (my interview was last week) and said she would let me know about the second interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to convince someone to do something they didn't want to do?   Answer Question

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Interview

They asked 4 questions and requested the answers be STAR format.

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Interview

I was initially contacted by a recruiter, spoke with her for a few minutes and filled out the initial online application. About a week later, I had a 30 minute phone interview with someone from HR and then had to fill out the 2 personality profile surveys (about 200 questions each). After I passed that I had to complete an additional application. 2 weeks later I was contacted once again and have an interview scheduled with the Exec Director of Sales this Thursday so we will see what happens

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an experience you have doing a presentation (HR Interview)   Answer Question

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Interview

STAR format

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where your ethics were challenged   Answer Question