AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview Questions

3.1

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Interview

I had a phone interview. It was conducted by a third party recruiter. She asked basic questions pertaining to work history and education history. She also asked about your driving history because a clean driving record is very important to obtaining the job. Also, questions about presentation skills were asked. Details about the job were also given about training, etc.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AstraZeneca

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Interview

1 interview with manager, 1 field ride with team member, 1 interview with regional manager

Interview Questions

• Not very difficult... understand the company and industry and you'll be fine   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cromwell, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Cromwell, CT) in July 2013.

Interview

Has phone interview, personality survey and face interview. Interview was very straight forward, asked me to review my resume then asked 4 questions in STAR format. I answered all the questions thoroughly and precise. However, they are interviewing 15-20 people for the same position and process is taking weeks to complete.

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed by 5 people. Starting with the lowest in rank and ending with the highest, a senior VP. Questions were fairly straightforward, no tricks or anything. Everyone was very kind and courteous.

Interview Questions

• "Case style" question asking what I would do in a certain situation when a doctor was being particularly difficult   Answer Question

To accept a position at a different company

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Phone interivew asking you to review your resume, ask about a time where you have to do a presentation. Then they email you a questionnaire. I did that about two weeks ago. still waiting to hear back.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Denver, CO) in April 2013.

Interview

Very pleasant experience. The DM was very polite and professional. The hiring DM interviewed me along with another DM from another territory. They asked basic questions like "Describe a time when you had to convince someone to agree with you when they had a different perspective." They also asked me about myself and to explain my resume in detail.

Interview Questions

• 'What ethical delima have you experienced?"   1 Answer

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Western Location, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Western Location, MI).

Interview

I received an email stating that I was chosen for a phone interview. It directed me to set up a phone interview which I did. There were many choices for dates and times. The phone interview was very basic, and I was not very impressed. She had to tell someone to be quiet (one of her kids maybe), and she was obviously reading from a script.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a time that you have given a presentation?   Answer Question

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Interview

I applied early February, and got an invite for a phone interview two weeks later. After my phone interview I was sent a link to complete two online personality tests, and still waiting to hear back from them...

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AstraZeneca in March 2013.

Interview

Very long process. Phone interview, assessment test with 200 questions, face to face with 2 DM's answered questions in STAR format. They were very nice and made me feel comfortable. They said I did well but I was not given an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to convince your boss to make a difficult decision.   Answer Question

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AstraZeneca in March 2013.

Interview

The AZ process is lengthy, I first found the position on a career site, formulated my CL and resume, and began the application. I was emailed for a phone interview, which went very well. The recruiter on the other end was easy to talk to, and ended the conversation saying she really liked me and thought I'd be perfect for the position. She then went into details as if I had the job, but needed to finish the formalities of the process. Next, they require a questionnaire, which has two (or three, I forget now) parts, approximately 200 questions each, finished within 48 hours of the phone interview. This is to judge who you really are, since many questions are repetitive but will catch you in a lie. I finished my questionnaire, and then was told to wait. I was feeling pretty confident, and had read online sometimes you wouldn't hear back for a month, so I didn't start worrying yet. It wasn't until a friend who had apparently applied for the same position, informed me that she got the job. Two months after that, I got the standard rejection email from AstraZeneca. I was disappointed, but mainly with the false confidence my interviewer gave me and the huge time lapse.

Interview Questions

• Name an ethical dilemma that you ran into and how did you appoach it?   Answer Question