AstraZeneca Regional Sales Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AstraZeneca Regional Sales Specialist Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Regional Sales Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca in October 2010.

Interview

The first interview was standard. Application was received immediately after phone interview.

2 weeks later I received a e-mail to schedule a face to face interview.

The day of my interview HR called and told me I was the final interview for round 2, requesting if I could change an interview time within 2 hours of my interview so the manager could go home early.

During the interview the hiring manager stated she had many more interviews for round 2 that day. I was surprised by the lack of communication.

I found HR to be extremely nice. The managers as well as the interview process in general was extremely laid back relative to other pharmaceutical company face to face interviews. In my experience, they did not use pressure interview tactics.

Face to face interview lasted 2.5 hours and questions were in the standard STAR format.

Interview Questions

• How many phone interviews, face to face interviews and offers have you had? How many jobs have you applied to?   Answer Question
  • Why should I hire you?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time you had to persuade someone of an idea or concept.   Answer Question
  • Would you sell copiers on commission for a year?   Answer Question
  • What were your weekly earnings at _______ job?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AstraZeneca

Regional Sales Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at AstraZeneca in September 2010.

Interview

The AstraZeneca phone interview was a pleasant experience. With in-depth situational questions, it is important to have practiced interview questions online before-hand. Since AstraZeneca outsources their telephone screening process, there is a chance that your resume may not make it to the Hiring Manager's inbox. I was asked to move on to step two of the interview; however, someone else was hired before I had an opportunity for a face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions

• Please describe your two most notable moments. It can be a difficult task, a new idea, something you've found resistance, and what did you do about it?   Answer Question
    • Please describe a time you had to make a presentation.   Answer Question

Regional Sales Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca in March 2010.

Interview

went well. I was recruited by a university programmer.