AstraZeneca Regulatory CMC Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AstraZeneca Regulatory CMC Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at AstraZeneca

2.7

Regulatory CMC Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alderley Park, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Alderley Park, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online, and had a telephone interview about a week after the closing date. Heard back a couple of days later and was invited over to alderley park to interview. Interview was 2 hours split into 2 1-hour sessions. First session was usual competency questions (STAR) with 2 interviewers followed by a technical session with 2 different interviewers. Received an offer a week later. Very rewarding process, I declined the offer for personal reasons but it looked like a fantastic place to work.

Interview Questions

• What is your understanding of the term 'compliance'?

How would your friends describe you?

General STAR questions about team work, challenges etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AstraZeneca

Regulatory CMC Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Macclesfield, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Macclesfield, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a phone screen 2 weeks later, the interviewer was friendly and professional and mainly asked about my experience related to the role and she also made sure I know which location the job is. 3 weeks after that I attended an assessment day on site which consisted of a presentation by AZ about their work, paperwork based individual task, technical and values interview and a brief presentation. All the people involved in the process were nice, including the other 3 candidates I met there. I was informed on the outcome 2 weeks later.
    Overall I am happy about the application experience with AZ. All the staff involved in recruitment were professional and made me feel comfortable. The responses were prompt (at any step I did not wait for more than 2 weeks). I have always been warned well in advance about what is going on next (even about phone calls). I appreciated the amount of detailed information I have been provided.

Interview Questions

• Phone screen: Mainly related to my previous experience - What did you do?
      Actual interview: Technical questions on my understanding of terms. Questions on company values - Tell me about a situation when...? - which would be answered using the ATOLA model. Help for preparation for the values interview was provided in the interview package.   Answer Question

Regulatory CMC Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Macclesfield, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Macclesfield, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview in person with two managers. Lasted two hours. Split into 3 parts: values behavioural questions, technical questions relating to the role and a test about documentation. Very easy interview if you research the role. (This was for a contract role)