AstraZeneca Research Associate I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AstraZeneca Research Associate I Interview Questions

Interviews at AstraZeneca

2.8

Research Associate I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)).

Interview

First stage: Phone interview from an outsourced company. Simple questions, nothing technical.

Second stage: In-person interview - Two interviews (1h each) with panel of two experienced scientists. Questions were focused on both technical and soft skills.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected question (but not difficult): What would you do if you were given a purified target for screening?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AstraZeneca

Research Associate I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liverpool, England (UK)

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Liverpool, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online via www.indeed.co.uk. Had a telephone interview consisting of questions based around my CV. The telephone interview was done by a HR team member so nothing too technical. A week later I got an email to go for an onsite interview of which I am waiting to go to.

Research Associate I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liverpool, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Liverpool, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

It had 3 parts. The first part they were talking about myself and going through my past experiences and my degree. Then they gave me a protocol and gave me 20 mins with a piece of paper. I needed to read the protocol and once they returned, i needed to tell them how i would go about conducting the experiment. The final part of the interview was when they asked me to describe scenarios where i showed my leadership, team working and problem solving skills.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation where you showed effective team-working skills.   Answer Question

Research Associate I Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca in May 2011.

Interview

4 stage: 2 sessions. Inititially management and peers, then a grilling from Director and normal HR fare. There was significant fascination with the arts and languages I also expressed interest in on my CV as if science should be the only thing in my life. I quickly pointed out te absurdiy of the question and we moved on.

Interview Questions

• How did you know you wanted to become a scientist in your early teens?   1 Answer