AstraZeneca Research Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AstraZeneca Research Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at AstraZeneca

2.6

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Interview

The interview was a typical day.

For a company that will question "what integrity means to you", Medimmune has very little to NONE.

Just know that this company, while the largest biotech employer in the DC area, is plagued with alot of nepotism and a lot of croneyism in their hiring practice. The culture is very "political", so if you accept a job offer, pick your friends wisely after you begin.

The core values seem misaligned with the current culture.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AstraZeneca

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Interview

Applied through the AZ/MedImmune website. Within a couple a days, got on a brief phone interview with the HR (Just talked about my resume and talked about what integrity meant to me). After that I got a phone interview with the hiring manager (more technical) and then the final onsite interview (they just wanted to get to know me in person).

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Charlottesville, VA) in May 2017.

Interview

Had a phone call with an HR rep followed by a technical interview via Skype with a higher level scientist. Technical interview focused on my past research experience. I was asked in depth questions about the scientific concepts used in the research.

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AstraZeneca in July 2013.

Interview

After finished on-line application, I got an Email with a link to chose the date that appropriate for a telephone interview. The interview lasted about 30 min. Basically the process was back ground check and going through the on-line application form from the beginning to the end. I gave a range of the salary that's acceptable on the application form, but the interviewer insisted that I give him a bottom line for it.

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Interview

Consisted of a group scenario in which you had to work with the other interviewees, timed individual scenarios, quite an informal interview and a tour of the labs. The company and staff seemed extremely nice and the atmosphere was very welcoming.

Interview Questions

• what i knew of the company and the work taking place. How would i deal with a repetitive work load.   Answer Question