AstraZeneca Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AstraZeneca Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at AstraZeneca

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Charleston, SC) in June 2015.

Interview

Questions are based on AZ values and how you may align with them through your previous experience. You must frame your answers into segments that bring meaning to your example like what you did, what you learn, how you applied it other situations.

Interview Questions

• Standard questioning: describe when you were challenged, describe when you were pushed...   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for AstraZeneca

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AstraZeneca in January 2008.

Interview

Very indepth discussion assessing selling skills and people skills.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negontating the base is across the board.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca in January 2008.

Interview

Screening interview was well structured and concise and the interviewer knew what they were doing. Face to face interview was with the hiring manager and a human resources representative. Both were very professional and well prepared with the whole discussion lasting just over 90 minutes. Follow up afterward was relatively quick and feedback was given with two weeks on the outcome.

Interview Questions

• What did you do when a colleague/peer was not doing their job? How did you react, what actions did you take, and what was the result of your action?   Answer Question