AstraZeneca Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Dec 8, 2015

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Interview

Started with a phone screening. Questions were STAR format. Personality questionnaire followed by face to face interview with 2 DSM. Also did a ride along with a sales rep then had a meeting with one of the DM.

Interview Questions

• Star Method - need to answer questions in form of an experience you had.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AstraZeneca

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Interview

Took over a month, advances to F2F. Invited for ride along, got a rejection email a month later

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a situation where you needed to do more then your fair share?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca in October 2010.

Interview

The first phone interview was a basic screening call, then there was another where you had to go into more detail and answer some pretty basic questions about your interests/experience. Then, there were two in-person interviews. I met 5 people total -- all really nice, interesting, and the interviews were behavioral/star format. It was all pretty straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to work to express your opinion and people were resistant to your ideas? Who was the hardest to convince? What strategy did you use to convince them?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AstraZeneca in September 2010.

Interview

Several personality questions

Sales is not for me

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca in August 2010.

Interview

Phone interview was basic 3 STAR format questions about a time you gave a presentation, a time you got someone to accept a new idea and 3 things you want AZ to know about you. F2F was 2 DMs and also full of STAR format Q's. Why sales? What makes you different? A time a team member wasnt doing job?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ask once for more $