AstraZeneca Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AstraZeneca Sales Representative Interview Questions

3.1

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Interview

phone interview, assessment, one-on-one interview

Interview Questions

• What do you do to get your name out in the business field?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AstraZeneca

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AstraZeneca in May 2010.

Interview

the interview process is very detailed, have to have a degree, and enough sales experience to come across in a very positive light, overall it was a very pleasent experience it just wasn't what I was looking for

Interview Questions

• if you were a tree what kind of tree would you be   1 Answer
    • describe you sales style   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca in November 2010.

Interview

Tell me about a time you've faced an ethical dilemma at work and how you overcame it.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Interview

Started with a phone screening. Questions were STAR format. Personality questionnaire followed by face to face interview with 2 DSM. Also did a ride along with a sales rep then had a meeting with one of the DM.

Interview Questions

• Star Method - need to answer questions in form of an experience you had.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Brooklyn, NY) in August 2011.

Interview

met panel at hotel in staten island .. asked a variety of question in s t a r format. Be prepared for this because this is very difficult. Its situation task answer resolution.

Interview Questions

• difficukt task you had to overcome and was was resolution   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AstraZeneca in March 2011.

Interview

After a month had passed since I had applied, I received an email asking to schedule a phone interview. The interview went great and I was told that I had made it to the second round of the interview process. I never heard from them again, and although I tried numerous times to speak to someone who could give me a direct answer, I received the run around for about two months before seeing that the position was gone.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of a time when you were faced with adversity and overcame it?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work in this industry?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca in October 2010.

Interview

The first phone interview was a basic screening call, then there was another where you had to go into more detail and answer some pretty basic questions about your interests/experience. Then, there were two in-person interviews. I met 5 people total -- all really nice, interesting, and the interviews were behavioral/star format. It was all pretty straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to work to express your opinion and people were resistant to your ideas? Who was the hardest to convince? What strategy did you use to convince them?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AstraZeneca in September 2010.

Interview

Several personality questions

Sales is not for me

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AstraZeneca in May 2009.

Interview

I submitted my resume online at the company's website. I received a call from an HR recruiter within 2 days of submission. She scheduled my phone interview for 3 days later. The phone interview questions consisted of general resume review and behavioral/situational questions. It only lasted approximately 30 minutes. The interviewer was very nice and polite. She seemed a bit rushed during the questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation where you had to communicate an idea to someone and it was not well received.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca in August 2010.

Interview

Phone interview was basic 3 STAR format questions about a time you gave a presentation, a time you got someone to accept a new idea and 3 things you want AZ to know about you.

F2F was 2 DMs and also full of STAR format Q's. Why sales? What makes you different? A time a team member wasnt doing job?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ask once for more $