AstraZeneca Senior Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AstraZeneca Senior Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at AstraZeneca

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gaithersburg, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Gaithersburg, MD) in March 2011.

Interview

Telephone interview with an outside recruiting firm as first step before the face-to-face interview.
Basic questions about my work experience, eduction
A few STAR type questions
Was given my choice of interview times, but only on a Saturday or Sunday.
Received call for face-to-face interview the next day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were creative in solving a problem.   Answer Question
  • Describe your experience on a cross-functional team.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AstraZeneca

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Interview

Behavioral base interview is used

Interview Questions

• some managers ask for questions in which examples you have already used may be applicable   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Interview

very professional and a quick process

Interview Questions

requirements and salary were not compatable

Senior Manager Interview

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca in May 2011.

Interview

After submitting my resume online for the position, I was contacted two days later by email to set up an initial HR screen. I was given the choice of 3 days the following week and selected a day. As others have mentioned, the HR function at MedImmune is outsourced. I was contacted precisely on time for the interview, which consisted of general questions about my background (most of which could have been answered by my resume) and a couple behavioral questions. The guy I spoke too did not know anything about the particular position I was applying to so he could not answer any of the questions I had.

A couple days after the initial phone screen I received an email asking me to fill out an online application for the position. It was a standard application, but be prepared to provide exact GPA's for every school you attended (including high school) and five references (three professional and two personal). Apparently the application and my resume were forwarded to the hiring manager, who decides who continues with the process.

About three weeks later, I received an email from the hiring manager and set up a phone interview for the following week. The phone interview consisted of pretty basic questions (walk me through your resume, work experience related to the position I was applying for, etc.) I was applying for an operations position and the interview did get somewhat technical towards the end, but nothing too technical. I was told that several candidates were being interviewed by phone, and those selected to move forward would be brought to the office for face-to-face interviews over the following couple weeks. I received an email about 2 weeks after my call informing me that I was not moved on in the process. It would have been nice to receive an actual phone call where I could request feedback...getting bad news via email just seems tacky to me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to be resourceful to get a job done.   Answer Question
    • If we were introducing a new drug to the market, what steps would you take to determine where to manufacture it.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in June 2015.

Interview

Mainly about whole pharmaceutical companies experience, achievements and relationship. The most curiosity area is about why I "give up" Astrazeneca (june-2015). Beside this, I have a huge experience (18 years), sales representative (two years), field force sales manager (two years), training manager (nine years) and brand manager (five years).

Interview Questions

• Tell about your main responsibilities and achievements as a Brand Manager.   1 Answer