Astral Brands Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Astral Brands Interview Questions

2.5

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Astral Brands (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with the marketing director who after, asked me to come in and meet with the e-commerce manager. At the time I don't think they had an HR person and I never heard back from them even after I followed up and the manager said nothing more about the job.

Product Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Astral Brands (Atlanta, GA) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview process wasn't too bad but they make you go back 4 or 5 times. They were extremely thorough with their questions and made sure, multiple times, that you are aware of the job responsibilities and that you can perform them.

Interview Questions

• What is a weakness that your current boss would tell us you have?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Astral Brands (Atlanta, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

Phone screen, department head, then CEO/CFO rounds. Questions were general and related to role itself and to find out your passion for that role. HR rep is present during all interviews. They are quick to make an offer if your are deemed worthwhile. Salary negotiations seem that they are in your favor and they make you feel you will get exactly with you want.

Interview Questions

• Have you had experience in the cosmetic industry   1 Answer

Beauty Ambasador Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Astral Brands (Kansas City, MO) in January 2011.

Interview

I found the job listing on Craigslist. This one happened to be legit. The interview took over an hour. The questions weren't difficult or particularly probing. I didn't get a good feel one way or the other. What I wasn't told immediately and what wasn't posted in the listing was that it was for a part time 10 hour a week position. You are expected to retain, gain and build business at three different stores working two short shifts a week. $450 a day was the expected sales amount.

Interview Questions

• What did you do when you were put in a difficult situation with a customer?   Answer Question
    • How do you handle different personalities?   Answer Question