Asurea Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Asurea Interview Questions

1.8

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Asurea (Roseville, CA).

Interview

Poor planning, poor comunication, un-professional, inappropriate interview style, too low payscale when finally disclosed for position

Interview Questions

• Very few questions about skills or experience, long on-line questionnaire without any results   1 Answer

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Asurea (Sacramento, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

The first interview was a waste of time. Just a meet and greet, for a long drive.

Insurance Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Asurea (Tampa, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

Responded to add online and completed the profile test. Received a follow up call to arrange an face to face interview with local manager.

Interview Questions

• Have to say it was a very weak interview. Met with the local manager, who obviously has very little experience interviewing. No questions were asked regarding my background and very little information given other than restating what was told to me by the telephone interview.

The manager basically said that if they like me, they will call me to take the next step. I received an email from them declining to move forward and work with others that closely match the position. My background is 10 years in insurance sales in group/individual products as well as serving as an underwriting manager for individual products with a well known insurance company and very familiar with their products, can only assume they are looking for newly licensed agents or recent college graduates. Would be interested in knowing how many people get hired that are in their 30s+
      2 Answers

Insurance Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Asurea (Boca Raton, FL) in September 2012.

Interview

Was called immediately when I sent my resume. They said it was salary 26k, benefits and the minimum you would make is between 60 and 80k.