Asurea Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

20 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Asurea (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

The first round basically gives an overview of the company itself and then there is a second round which is very short and basic. After that if you qualify to the 3rd round you are asked to memorize a sales pitch and give it in front of the manager.

Insurance Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Asurea (San Diego, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Interviewer easily distracted, scheduled multiple people at the same time, fairly laid back, find out you do not get paid for the first six weeks, willing to hire anyone though

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Asurea (San Diego, CA).

Interview

It was a very interesting interview, they emailed me to come in for an interview, and when i showed up it turned out to be a group interview, we got through the whole group interview and I asked if I could ask him some questions after, after everyone left he took me into his office and legitimately interviewed ne and I ot the job, very exited to start with this company.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you have that we need? Tell me about yourself? Why are you looking to get involved in sales?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Asurea (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

The hiring process itself did not take long. The long part was taking the life and health insurance test which took about a month for me. The manager that interviewed me was very focused on atmosphere and fit, as well as drive to succeed. I met multiple times with the manager to talk about the position and discuss requirements and expectations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Asurea (Roseville, CA).

Interview

Poor planning, poor comunication, un-professional, inappropriate interview style, too low payscale when finally disclosed for position

Interview Questions

• Very few questions about skills or experience, long on-line questionnaire without any results   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Asurea in January 2014.

Interview

5 or more interviews, each with different individual all regarding the same material. Group interviews as well as individual. May have changed since a number of High level Management left the company.

Interview Questions

• Why is life insurance important.   1 Answer

Insurance Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Asurea.

Interview

The interview process is lengthy but it gives the candidate the opportunity to see if they have what it takes to be a successful agent.

Interview Questions

• I didn't feel like the questions were difficult. It was a straight forward interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation phase. Base salary plus commission.

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Asurea (Sacramento, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

The interview process felt extremely long... Three weeks to be exact. That's unheard of in the insurance industry, as most people are hired on the spot. I guess it's in line with their reputation of being selective with whom they bring on board.

The first interview went over my background mainly. The second interview was the longest of the three, as it outlined everything pertaining to company salary, benefits, commission structure, and what's expected if hired, etc. The third interview was also brief, but crucial as you're being evaluated on your ability to memorize and recite a lengthy portion of the sales presentation. It's not an impossible task and thankfully I was given three days in advance to prepare.

Interview Questions

• No question was anything I'd describe as being difficult or out of the clear blue sky. Everything was very relaxed and conversational.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There really isn't any negotiation when it comes to salary. I can say they really are willing to work with their agent's work/life balance. I was given an offer of employment contingent upon my successful completion of the pre-employment production phase.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Asurea (Sacramento, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

The first interview was a waste of time. Just a meet and greet, for a long drive.

Insurance Agent Interview

Interview

Lady called and did a 5 minute prescreening. Next step is face to face.

Interview Questions

• Have you heard of this company?   1 Answer