Asurea Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Asurea Interview Questions

Updated Nov 3, 2016

2.4

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Asurea (San Diego, CA).

Interview

It was a very interesting interview, they emailed me to come in for an interview, and when i showed up it turned out to be a group interview, we got through the whole group interview and I asked if I could ask him some questions after, after everyone left he took me into his office and legitimately interviewed ne and I ot the job, very exited to start with this company.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you have that we need? Tell me about yourself? Why are you looking to get involved in sales?   Answer Question

Life Insurance Broker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Asurea (Roseville, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

Meet with a director about a new position within the company. They had called me in to talk about a position they thought I was a good fit for based on my background. Mainly talked about an old employer and a little about the position, if thee really was one.

Interview Questions

• Mainly questions about an old competitor, one of their competitors.. Makes me wonder what the motivation for the interview really was.   Answer Question

Insurance Broker Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Asurea in October 2012.

Interview

3 interviews. First two are generally easy, the last is easy as long as you make sure to absolutely memorize the entire page they ask you to. They want to hire you, so be hirable.

Negotiation

No negotiation

Insurance Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Asurea.

Interview

The interview process is lengthy but it gives the candidate the opportunity to see if they have what it takes to be a successful agent.

Interview Questions

• I didn't feel like the questions were difficult. It was a straight forward interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation phase. Base salary plus commission.

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Asurea (Sacramento, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

The interview process felt extremely long... Three weeks to be exact. That's unheard of in the insurance industry, as most people are hired on the spot. I guess it's in line with their reputation of being selective with whom they bring on board.

The first interview went over my background mainly. The second interview was the longest of the three, as it outlined everything pertaining to company salary, benefits, commission structure, and what's expected if hired, etc. The third interview was also brief, but crucial as you're being evaluated on your ability to memorize and recite a lengthy portion of the sales presentation. It's not an impossible task and thankfully I was given three days in advance to prepare.

Interview Questions

• No question was anything I'd describe as being difficult or out of the clear blue sky. Everything was very relaxed and conversational.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There really isn't any negotiation when it comes to salary. I can say they really are willing to work with their agent's work/life balance. I was given an offer of employment contingent upon my successful completion of the pre-employment production phase.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Asurea (Sacramento, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

The first interview was a waste of time. Just a meet and greet, for a long drive.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Asurea (Roseville, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

I reached out to a contact I had for an introduction to the company and after several phone and in person interviews, I was offered a position to build a new unit within the company.

Interview Questions

• The interview process is relaxed and the interviewers look to put the candidate at ease. The interview questions were mostly targeted toward my expertise and experience. In depth questions were more conversational than interview type questions. I developed a project plan for building a new unit within the company and delivered to several different people on the executive team.   Answer Question

Negotiation

An written offer was delivered via email and I accepted it.

Anonymous Employee in Delray Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Asurea (Delray Beach, FL).

Interview

3 steps

Interview Questions

• they won't tell you that you will work for free the first two weeks and wont be officially hired until yo write for deals, that comes after you have commited and starting to work there. htese are all facts   11 Answers

Negotiation

there is no negotiation. they make it sound great and then tell you the facts after you start. ask them for an offer letter and that will tell you everything

New Business Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Asurea in February 2012.

Interview

It was a very comfortable interview

Negotiation

Have not gotten to that point yet because I am still on with the temp agency

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Asurea (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

The hiring process itself did not take long. The long part was taking the life and health insurance test which took about a month for me. The manager that interviewed me was very focused on atmosphere and fit, as well as drive to succeed. I met multiple times with the manager to talk about the position and discuss requirements and expectations.