Asurea Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Asurea Interview Questions

Updated Jun 15, 2017

2.3

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Asurea.

Interview

started with a phone call and assessment test.. the interview was strait forward and comfortable.. had 3 total.

Interview Questions

• not sure.. they were all good questions...was just honest with my answers...   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was none

Insurance Agent Interview

Interview

Lady called and did a 5 minute prescreening. Next step is face to face.

Interview Questions

• Have you heard of this company?   1 Answer

Insurance Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Asurea (Tampa, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

Responded to add online and completed the profile test. Received a follow up call to arrange an face to face interview with local manager.

Interview Questions

• Have to say it was a very weak interview. Met with the local manager, who obviously has very little experience interviewing. No questions were asked regarding my background and very little information given other than restating what was told to me by the telephone interview.

The manager basically said that if they like me, they will call me to take the next step. I received an email from them declining to move forward and work with others that closely match the position. My background is 10 years in insurance sales in group/individual products as well as serving as an underwriting manager for individual products with a well known insurance company and very familiar with their products, can only assume they are looking for newly licensed agents or recent college graduates. Would be interested in knowing how many people get hired that are in their 30s+   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Asurea (Roseville, CA).

Interview

Poor planning, poor comunication, un-professional, inappropriate interview style, too low payscale when finally disclosed for position

Interview Questions

• Very few questions about skills or experience, long on-line questionnaire without any results   1 Answer

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Asurea (Portland, OR) in December 2012.

Interview

pretty brief interview,basically already hired and the interview was a formality.I talked to someone on the phone and informed them I was part way through the studying process for my license.They mentioned that this was great and then I passed my test and began working shortly thereafter.

Insurance Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Asurea (Boca Raton, FL) in September 2012.

Interview

Was called immediately when I sent my resume. They said it was salary 26k, benefits and the minimum you would make is between 60 and 80k.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Asurea (Raleigh, NC) in September 2012.

Interview

I found the interview process to informative and mostly thorough. The interviewer did a good job of creating a very relaxed and open setting. However, I did leave with a few questions as it pertained to day to day activities and expectations. As well as a few details that were missing in regards to employee benefits.

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Asurea (Hillsboro, OR) in March 2013.

Interview

There were a total of 4 interviews. The first was an initial phone screening. The rest were one on interviews with the area manager. It was a comfortable conversation. The manager was young, down to earth and easy to talk to.

The final interview also required you recite the sales presentation. After that, he offered me the position. I had to get licensed and I was allowed two weeks for the exam. They also require you to make 4 sales before you are officially hired on. I have closed 2 of 4 deals so far. Hoping to get the next two in the upcoming days.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too hard. One question was: what was your proudest achievement?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None. There is a base salary and uncapped commission once you are official.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Asurea (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

The hiring process itself did not take long. The long part was taking the life and health insurance test which took about a month for me. The manager that interviewed me was very focused on atmosphere and fit, as well as drive to succeed. I met multiple times with the manager to talk about the position and discuss requirements and expectations.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Asurea (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

The first round basically gives an overview of the company itself and then there is a second round which is very short and basic. After that if you qualify to the 3rd round you are asked to memorize a sales pitch and give it in front of the manager.