Atea Senior Network Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Atea

1 Interview Review

2.0

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Drammen (Norway)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Atea (Drammen (Norway)) in May 2010.

Interview

Supplied my CV with very motivated cover letter by email directly to company's HR manager. He pointed me to the Director of the Region who appointed first face to face interview. I was interviewed by the Regional Director himself and Technical Manager.

Even I expected some test or technical interview, there was no technical questions at all. Just general questions about me as a person, my skills and my work experience. It was a very pleasant conversation, and the managers were very kind and welcoming. My Norwegian was really not very good but still I shown them what I could (after 5 months living in Norway) and they were very satisfied with progress.

After couple of weeks a background screening was done by some external company. I waited for 2-3 weeks more to get the written offer which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Tell us something about yourself.   1 Answer
  • Tell us something about your previous work experience.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No real negotiations happened. Since my Norwegian was really bad, I was happy to get an engineering job. The offered wages in probation period was based on incentive model. That means very low base salary and nice percentage charged hours. It was quite fair since they didn't know me and I had no working history in Norway before. At the end of probation period, I've been earning almost like my colleagues (senior engineers).