Athleta Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Athleta Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Athleta

1.5

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Athleta.

Interview

No Interview Process- I helped set the store up before opening when a friend told em of the opportunity, and I was invited to stay for the holiday season and then continued working for them after that.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Athleta

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Athleta.

Interview

Got an interview about a week after applying online. The interview was in a group setting, which I was not informed of prior. The atmosphere was very chill and relaxed, and everyone except me was either in casual or athletic attire.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to work at Athleta? What aspects of the brand do you appreciate?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Athleta (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2016.

Interview

Did two separate interviews with two different managers and hen the process was really quick from there on out. I basically got the job immediately because of my previous retail experience.

Interview Questions

• How are you with customer service?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Athleta (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2014.

Interview

Super Easy. I submitted an application and was called in for an interview an 1hr later, for the following day. I was way over beyond qualified for this position. If that helps.

Interview Questions

• Very typical retail interview questions, that you can easily pull up on google.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Athleta (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

I submitted a resume by just walking into the store and asking if they were hiring. They ended up calling me in for an interview the next day. It was a very casual interview. Met with the manager at the store. Asked me the basic questions about my experience and why I wanted to work at Athletea. She also described the working atmosphere about the store. It was pretty easy because it was in a casual setting. They wanted to make sure you would just be a good fit with the company mentality. They showed me around the store a bit and then said they would be in contact after a background check.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about a time when you faced an issues at work with either a customer, colleague, or boss and how you handled the situation?
      Q: Tell me about how you would approach customers at the store?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Athleta (Bloomington, MN) in September 2014.

Interview

It was very casual. I applied online at Gap.com and they called me for an interview. Then I went in and met with a manager at the store. We talked on a bench in the mall and it was very laid back and relaxed. I felt she was open to the store's needs and honest about the job functions. We spoke for maybe 20-30 minutes and she told me they had a few more interviews and then would make a decision.

Interview Questions

• She asked me why I wanted to work at Athleta. She asked if I'd be available to work through the holidays.   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Athleta in May 2013.

Interview

I applied online and heard back within two weeks. I went in for one group interview, and afterwards heard back within a few days that I had gotten the job. The interview was really relaxed and easygoing with a strong focus on "living the brand," which means they want to see that you're involved in outside activities i.e. races, events, etc. in your own time.

Interview Questions

• What does "Power to the She" mean to you?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Athleta.

Interview

simple. met in a coffee shop and hit it off right away. the gal who interviewed me told me that I had the job right away. I went in for a second interview and got to pick out some of my favorite outfits and describe and sell them to the girl who interviewed me. It was fun and simple, very easy going and casual.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Athleta.

Interview

The interview process was very easy going. First there was a phone screening followed by a group interview a few days later with about 5 other people. We just sat in a circle learned about the company and then we were asked questions about what we learned.