AthletiCo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AthletiCo Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2017

2.3

Office Coordinator Interview

Interview

simple- very pleasant the 2 people that I interview made me feel so comfortable and the interview went well. they asked the usual question, but they are not look for the cliché answers I can tell you that

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AthletiCo in January 2017.

Interview

A woman in HR asked to speak with me briefly. Apparently she wasn't qualified at reading and interpreting credentials on resumes. She was rude and refused to answer any of my questions. This was one of the most unprofessional phone interviews I have ever had.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked a job where you were responsible for achieving goals.   1 Answer

Physical Therpy Aide Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AthletiCo.

Interview

very fast and easy. you just had to talk about your experience and answer some question about PT. you get to observe for an hour before or after the interview and follow the PT around and get familiar with pts and equipment

Rehabilitation Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AthletiCo (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Very positive and welcoming, the manager gave me an overview of the job, explained the duties that need to be accomplished by the aide and what they are looking for in an aide. She also asked me a few questions, but nothing overwhelming, Overall a very great experience.

PT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AthletiCo (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

The process was easy, and was a nice & pleasent phone interview. Explained the company, productivity standards/ expectations, opporunities within the company etc. The next step was to meet in-person and get into one of the clinics to observe.

Talent Acquisition Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AthletiCo (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Phone then face to face. They were excited to meet me based on my qualifications but when we met in person they were rude. They raved about me only to not call back. I called to ask about the status of the hiring process, but never got a call back. They said in the interview they need someone asap and I was available asap but apparently I wasn't what they were looking for.

Rehabilitation Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AthletiCo (West Chicago, IL).

Interview

I was interviewed by the district manager then interviewed by one of the therapists. I applied on-line and the district manager invited me for an interview. I was then interviewed and he just asked why I think I am able to complete the job. It was a good idea to research before hand what the job entailed and how I you have experiences that proves to them that you are what you say you are on your resume.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of ethical questions concerning patient's privacy. HIPAA is in play there.   Answer Question

Clinic Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AthletiCo in April 2016.

Interview

Met with the regional Vice President at a local clinic. He was nice and easy to talk to, but a little more interested in telling me about benefit and bonus structuring within the company than actually interviewing me. He spent a lot of time describing the changes the company recently went through and his philosophy. He asked just a few questions of me in addition to asking me about the journey that had brought me to interviewing with him.

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AthletiCo (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Smooth interview process. Met with regional and facility manager. Very welcoming and informative. Be familiar with the company and services it offers. Also have an idea of the location you want to work in.

Physical Therapist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AthletiCo in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process began at the career fair they have at the end of February and was courted from there. I was asked about my clinical experiences and what made me what to be a PT. I got a good vibe from the experience and all the different continuing education options they had to offer.