Atkins Architect Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Atkins Architect Interview Questions

Interviews at Atkins

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Atkins (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

It was really friendly! I got there and they asked me to wait for 10 mins. Before the chat, they toured me around the office. And spoke to me about how I am learning in school, and introduced me the current project they are working on.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Atkins

Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Muscat (Oman)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Atkins (Muscat (Oman)) in August 2008.

Interview

Got the interview through a reference in the company. Communicated with the department head via email and phone. I was called for an interview after 2 weeks of communication and was given the offer letter after one week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was happy with the offer given and within 3 months after probation, I was given an increment based on my performance.

Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Atkins (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online filling the application form. One week later I had a phone call from the HR and then a week later I had another phone interview. After that I received an offer letter.

Interview Questions

• qualification, working experience, why you want to work with us?, what do you know about our company?   1 Answer

Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Atkins (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Filled in an HR questionnaire form post which was called in for the interview with the Project Manager. Interviewer was relaxed and nice. Questions were easy conversational and to the point of assessing my eligibility for the type of candidate they were looking for. For example questions were more towards experience in co-ordination and GFC drawing delivery rather than general design oriented questions. Revit experience and proficiency was a requirement so after initial conversation I was led to a computer in the office floors to do an impromptu Revit test. Which took around 20-30 mins. I was contacted the next day with the offer.

Interview Questions

• Example of experience in dealing with consultants for project co-ordination   Answer Question

Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Atkins (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in January 2013.

Interview

I was told they were impressed with my CV and were very interested to interview me. However they did not give me a date. After persistent requests and several follow up did they give a date for a telephone interview followed by an in-person interview. Eventually did not get a rejection or acceptance and was only told my case moved from different HR representatives within the company for 6 months.

Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atkins (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

I was called by the company for the position of an Architect. The overall experience was good. Most of the employees are young and the interview process is smooth. First round was personal interview where you will be asked about your experiences and basic explanation of the project you've worked upon. Second round is to test your technical skills and the final one is with HR.

Interview Questions

• What is most the most interesting /complex projects you've handled?   Answer Question
    • Are you ready to relocate?   1 Answer

Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Atkins (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview process was slow and long. It took time but was totally worth the wait. The location was fantastic and their offices give you a flavour of the type of organisation you will be joining; slick. Met with directors for a relatively casual interview. Mostly to ascertain skills and fit within the team.