Atkins Assistant Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Atkins Assistant Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Atkins

3.4

Assistant Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atkins (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

There is a written test and then verbal interview to check your understanding of the basics. The entire selection process was easy and you don't feel uncomfortable at any point. Chances of your selection increases if you go through employee referral process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Atkins

Assistant Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Atkins (Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England (UK)) in July 2018.

Interview

I was referred, so there was little "interview process" preceding the interview itself. The interview itself was relatively informal. I had two interviewers, both technical staff (no HR) who mostly quizzed me a fair amount on past work that I did, and occasionally threw in a "soft skills" question like "how did you manage disagreements in the team?".

They were quite friendly, and the process was even enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• Opening question: "Why did you apply for Atkins?"   1 Answer

Assistant Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atkins (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

Aptitude test with technical questions also. Technical interview after that. Mostly was asked about thermal and fluid sciences questions. After that was the HR interview. Usual stuff like what you want to be after 5 years, are you ready to travel, how did you know about the company. Mainly to test the confidence.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None, it was fixed by the company

Assistant Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Atkins (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Get call from TA , they asked me for face to face interview , i go their office and my interview going there , they also paid me for that interview (accommodation and for travelling)

Interview Questions

• They asked about my technical skills and future prospects   2 Answers

Assistant Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atkins (Bristol, England (UK)) in September 2010.

Interview

Having completed a graduate scheme with a different company I interviewed at Atkins. I was asked to talk through my CV, fairly casual discussion about the work I enjoyed. Talked about why I thought Atkins would be a good fit and what I'd hope to get from working here. Very relaxed experience, with no technical questions (which I believe is unusual for Atkins...)