Atkins Civil Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Atkins Civil Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Atkins

Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cardiff, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Atkins (Cardiff, Wales (UK)) in May 2011.

Interview

Some silly questions were asked which showed that the company was merely after highly qualified candidates rather than after highly intellectual individuals. The focus was again on candidates with local nationalities. I having a distinction from a highly reputed UK university was left out after the interview wondering what could I have done right to have landed the job. I was highly praised during the interview process but was later rejected on the note that I applied for a position for which they were not looking to hire in exactly. I had a talk which the director of the department during the interview and this so called excuse proved to be wrong according to the chat I had with him before. I won't go on about my experience as an interviewee at Atkins, because it was simply very horrible. My morale was sky high before that, but was later brought down mainly due to their weird hiring tactics!

Other Interview Reviews for Atkins

Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Croydon, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Atkins (Croydon, England (UK)) in August 2010.

Interview

Very welcoming and honest. Met some project managers in a Career Fair, established some contacts, gave them a copy of my CV and a few weeks later was invited for an interview in one of their offices. Got interviewed by a two Senior Project Managers and introduced to the Head of the Department.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Straight forward. Got an offer with a salary in line with the market at the time for a graduate.

Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warrington, North West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Atkins (Warrington, North West England, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

1) online assesment
    2) mobile phone interview
    3) assessment day + final interview

The process wasn't too bad, still waiting to here on result, very slow communications and processing. Overall the process hasn't been too hard.

Interview Questions