Atkins Environmental Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Atkins Environmental Scientist Interview Questions

Interviews at Atkins

Environmental Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atkins in February 2016.

Interview

Good interview process, phone interview, face to face interview, written test and group exercise. Took a long time to get back to me and it turned out the HR person had left the company!
Was invited to interview for a more relevant role which was good as felt that took an interest in my individual skills.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Atkins

Environmental Scientist Interview

Interview

Various online tests, judgment test, numerical and reasoning test, assessment centre, phone interview, one one one interview and finally an offer. The process took around 2 months+ and requires to submit application consisted of CV, 3 questions- 300 words for each one, and personal details.

Interview Questions

• Standard review questions. Why do you want to work at our place? Where will you be in 10 years time, questions about the role, etc.   Answer Question

Environmental Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Atkins (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied through online job advertisement. The interview scheduled very quickly. The interview was with two principals and one senior employee. There was detailed questions about my background and skills according to the CV and job requirements. It was smooth and friendly and took 1.5 hours.