Atkins GIS Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Atkins GIS Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Atkins

2.5

GIS Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atkins in March 2016.

Interview

The process went smooth. The interviewer was a good listener and provided all the necessary information. First, the interviewer briefly introduced the position and background of the company. then I was asked a few questions which were not difficult at all. The whole process was pleasant.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Atkins

GIS Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Atkins (London, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

Very nice people and made me feel comfortable about the interview. I was able to chat about GIS and my experience rather than answer formal questions. There were some formal questions but they were easy to reply to, because they were all similar to my experience on giving examples of my work. We also spoke about the exciting projects Atkin's has and the career choices you could have if you were to become permanent.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you're handed urgent work that can't be done in the time they need?   1 Answer