Atkins Graduate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Atkins Graduate Interview Questions

Interviews at Atkins

Anonymous Employee in India, TX

Application

I interviewed at Atkins (India, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

group activity after acad seive then group discussion then interview.
the overall process was smooth.
interview duration may increase if they feel you are the right person.
in the end you will have to ask them a sensible question

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Atkins

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aldershot, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Atkins (Aldershot, England (UK)) in February 2019.

Interview

First was a Situational Judgement Test, then filling out an application. After was numeracy and logic tests, given 25 minutes per test but I didn't feel like that was enough time for the numeracy one. After was a telephone interview, basic questions like 'Why Atkins?' and 'Why are you studying the subject you're studying?'.
    Finally was an Assessment Centre. One week before was emailed a scenario and asked to create a presentation to give on the day. The day started with a skills test, then there was a written test and interview (during which you gave the presentation and went over your skills test), and after lunch was a group exercise.

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Atkins in January 2015.

Interview

starting with online cv and personal statement application. brief phone interview covering basic questions. combination of technical and competency based questions. All day event with group and one-to-one interviews. feedback within a few weeks