Atkins Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Atkins Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Atkins

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Atkins (Raleigh, NC) in August 2018.

Interview

Interviewed by entire team. Talked about past projects I've been involved in, and how they can help me with my work there. Also discussed scheduling for the work week.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Atkins

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atkins (Bristol, England (UK)).

Interview

Take you into a glass room, two people interviewing, one is a line manager the other is most likely a grad or a someone recently completed the grad scheme.

Two part interview, Technical and Competency, Relatively simple technical questions some require basic knowledge other common sense. Competency is a bit quick fire, highlight key parts of you and your application.

Interview Questions

• (Roughly Worded) What are somethings you would have to consider when someone is bungy jumping out of a helicopter?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Atkins (London, England (UK)) in January 2019.

Interview

I first handed in application online through their website including my CV and some specific questions.
    I then had to pass an online situational judgement test.
    My application was then sent in to review and i then went on to have a 1:1 interview at their office.