Atkins Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Atkins Interview Questions

Interviews at Atkins

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atkins.

Interview

Phone interview with several people from different offices; one of which was my stated office of preference and 2 others which I believe the company felt my skills were relevant to.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Talk about your previous engineering experience.
      It was more conversational than behavioral.   Answer Question

Transportation Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Atkins in June 2015.

Interview

Talked back and forth about the company and the job position. I was pleased to hear about all the great opportunities they can offer. Also, they answered all my questions related to he job position.

Proposal Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Atkins (Orlando, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

Received an email from a recruiter for a phone interview with an HR manager. A week later, I received another call from the recruiter to set up an in person interview at their offices. Interview was with an HR manager and the marketing director. Received an email from the recruiter with their decision.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths/weaknesses?   1 Answer

Quality Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atkins (Denver, CO) in June 2017.

Interview

First was a screening interview by the recruiter. My application was passed on to the Hiring Manager. I was then scheduled for a face to face interview. I was provided travel to the office.

Interview Questions

• What do you bring to this organization?   1 Answer

Traffic Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Atkins in July 2017.

Interview

It was a video interview and phone interview with a panel setting. They had a couple of people from the engineering team and the hiring manager on Skype. Each member of the panel basically asked you questions. One member of the panel was rather rude.

Interview Questions

• They asked me a lot of questions but one thing I noted is that they seemed only interested in hiring "a unicorn" They basically didn't give me a chance at the interview and it seemed they had made up their mind not hiring me prior to the interview and were just going through the motions for an intefview   1 Answer

Bridge Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atkins in November 2013.

Interview

Got a call from the HR. Direct On Site Interview was scheduled in Florida. The interview lasted all day. Was more of getting to know the office folks and for them to get to know me. It was a very pleasant experience.

Traffic Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Atkins (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The hiring process was a stringent one. There were many steps to becoming employed. A two phase group interaction session. A 3 person panel interview and a skills test.

Senior Word Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atkins (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

When I first applied for the job in 2001, it was a different company (it was twice acquired since then). I was interviewed by the Administrative Manager, who was a delight, and we became fast friends. I subsequently met with the Office Leader, who also was a generous spirit. (Neither is at the firm any longer.)

Interview Questions

• How do your past experiences qualify you for the position?   Answer Question

Graduate Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atkins (Austin, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied for the job opening online. It took 1 week to receive phone interview with HR, and an additional week for a phone interview with a senior engineer. The interview process was professional.

Ecological Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atkins.

Interview

Very straight forward. Initial phone call to set some things up/gauge interest, phone interview, in person interview. The phone interview goes through the general stuff to make sure you can work there and your resume is legit. In person interview goes through your resume and how you relate to the job/work.

Interview Questions

• What have you done before that will help you complete the tasks of this job?   Answer Question