Atkins Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Atkins Interview Questions

Interviews at Atkins

Assistant Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Atkins (Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England (UK)) in July 2018.

Interview

I was referred, so there was little "interview process" preceding the interview itself. The interview itself was relatively informal. I had two interviewers, both technical staff (no HR) who mostly quizzed me a fair amount on past work that I did, and occasionally threw in a "soft skills" question like "how did you manage disagreements in the team?".

They were quite friendly, and the process was even enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• Opening question: "Why did you apply for Atkins?"   1 Answer

Assistant Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atkins (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

Aptitude test with technical questions also. Technical interview after that. Mostly was asked about thermal and fluid sciences questions. After that was the HR interview. Usual stuff like what you want to be after 5 years, are you ready to travel, how did you know about the company. Mainly to test the confidence.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None, it was fixed by the company

Assistant Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Atkins (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Get call from TA , they asked me for face to face interview , i go their office and my interview going there , they also paid me for that interview (accommodation and for travelling)

Interview Questions

• They asked about my technical skills and future prospects   2 Answers

Assistant Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atkins (Bristol, England (UK)) in September 2010.

Interview

Having completed a graduate scheme with a different company I interviewed at Atkins. I was asked to talk through my CV, fairly casual discussion about the work I enjoyed. Talked about why I thought Atkins would be a good fit and what I'd hope to get from working here. Very relaxed experience, with no technical questions (which I believe is unusual for Atkins...)

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atkins (Bristol, England (UK)).

Interview

Take you into a glass room, two people interviewing, one is a line manager the other is most likely a grad or a someone recently completed the grad scheme.

Two part interview, Technical and Competency, Relatively simple technical questions some require basic knowledge other common sense. Competency is a bit quick fire, highlight key parts of you and your application.

Interview Questions

• (Roughly Worded) What are somethings you would have to consider when someone is bungy jumping out of a helicopter?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Atkins (London, England (UK)) in January 2019.

Interview

I first handed in application online through their website including my CV and some specific questions.
    I then had to pass an online situational judgement test.
    My application was then sent in to review and i then went on to have a 1:1 interview at their office.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Atkins (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview process was friendly, initially I had a phone call for HR and then I had a formal interview in person. I was asked a few questions and the interviewer also explained what my duties may be if I was accepted.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guildford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atkins (Guildford, England (UK)) in March 2013.

Interview

internet application, testing, phone interview, face to face interview. They asked questions, and made me feel at ease, They were not intimidating at all. There was an internet application, followed by numerical testing, a telephone interview and then a face to face interview with two members of staff.

Internal Communications Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Atkins in January 2018.

Interview

I applied online. 8 weeks later I got an email from HR. All it said was: “Thanks for your applications, what is your expected salary? We will be in touch with you about next steps after you reply.”
    I replied on the same day.
    Atkins did not respond back, so a week later a followed up asking if I was still a candidate.
    Again no response.

Senior Structural Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atkins (Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)) in May 2014.

Interview

there will be one face to face technical interview and once cleared there will be one HR interview. Checked credential about the experience from previous employer and clients with whom worked. After HR interview it will be send for group directors approval and then final offer will be send. We need to accept the offer by signing in offer letter and need to send back scanned copy back to HR. Once clearance letter from previous employer given, visa process will be started and it took around 1 week for the process

Interview Questions

• Explain about the previous projects handled and basic technical questions and question related to software used.   1 Answer