Atkins Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Atkins Interview Questions

Interviews at Atkins

Signalling Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Atkins (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Thorough technical interview was conducted. There was a written test followed by an one to one interview.
    The HR was trying to negotiate too much on salary
    The grade offered was not fair. This one realizes after he joins on a particular grade

Signalling Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Atkins (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Written test (Technical70%+ Aptitude30%), after that group task(like to cut the A4 size paper in the rough form of ring without any joint so that 6 people can stand in it) after that interview (technical30 + HR70)

Business Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atkins.

Interview

Applied online, submitted an application followed by online tests, telephone interview
    Assessment Centre- consisted of 3 parts- written exercise, presentation followed by technical interview and group task. The examiners keep to themselves most of the time, some dont seem to enjoy their job very much.

Aerospace Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atkins (Bristol, England (UK)) in November 2012.

Interview

There was an online application to begin with, shortly after I was invited to take some online tests, then a phone interview stage and finally an assessment centre.

The assessment centre started with a written technical test, this was then followed by a written essay. There was a case study which was followed up by a brief presentation. This was done on an individual basis. We had a group exercise after lunch which was followed by two interviews one competency based and one technical. The technical one went into greater detail on the written technical test.

Interview Questions

• Technical Interview - Basic engineering questions.   1 Answer

Industrial Placement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Atkins (Bristol, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

The morning starts 1 hour presentation about the company. Then a 30 minutes test relating to your degree. Then an hour interview where they go through the test and some HR stuff.

Interview Questions

• Why Atkins?
      Why did you decide to become and engineer?
      Describe and excellent piece of work you have done.   Answer Question

Senior Infrastructure Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atkins (London, England (UK)) in August 2014.

Interview

Interview was very quick few technical questions but mainly what they could offer me and what project they had on. Line manager interviewed me then Senior Manager interviewed me. Interview took about 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• Are you interested in money or title? I found this strange.   1 Answer

Infrastructure Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atkins (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

It was of 3 rounds in total. The first was a telephonic discussion . The second was a remote telepresence interview. And the final one, was HR round. Both the first and second rounds were of 35 to 45 mins. each with some very complex technical questions.

Infrastructure Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Atkins (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

Very detailed. Had 2 rounds of technical and one round of techno functional nor management skills. The interviewers were very polite and made me feel absolutely at home. Overall I had a very good experience.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atkins (London, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

Telephone with two senior managers who spent the initial and part of the interview process only focusing on trying to understand why I had applied for a job that I was over qualified for.

Interview Questions

• Why was someone with my experience applying for this role for which I was over qualified   Answer Question

Interview

Several tests then followed by a telephone interview, very laid back and informal interview. Were just trying to get a feel for you as a person and see if you'd be a good fit for the company.

Interview Questions

• Why the interest in the role?
      Give an example of a time you lead something.   Answer Question