Atkins Nuclear Summer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Atkins Nuclear Summer Interview Questions

Interviews at Atkins

2.7

Nuclear Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Atkins (Bristol, England (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

there are two interviewers both of them are atkins engineers.
the first part is about motivation and your knowledge of nuclear energy industry.
the second part is about technical question
the whole interview is very relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Q:describe hazard a nuclear power plant may encounter? what is precaution measure?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Atkins

Nuclear Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atkins (Bristol, England (UK)) in April 2018.

Interview

Standard strength based interview questions that are based on your CV you sent them, and then a few problem solving questions to see how you think. They don;t expect you to know the answer to them they want to see how you think your way through them.

Interview Questions

• What are things to consider regarding safety in the nuclear industry   Answer Question

Nuclear Summer Interview

Interview

Asked questions on my application questions by two graduates. Was then presented with three questions to complete over about 20 minutes which I then discussed with the interviewers. Finally spoke about consulting and presentation skills/ client relationships.