Atkins Structural Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Atkins Structural Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Atkins

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Bryan, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atkins (Bryan, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a corporate recruiter who was pleasant enough but when she asked me what other companies I was interviewing with, I told her that I would rather not say and didn't know why they needed to know the specific companies I was interviewing with. That seemed to throw her off. After that, I got set up with a phone interview with one of their senior engineers which went really well and I received a positive impression of the company from this interview.

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with a difficult person in the past?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Atkins

Structural Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Atkins.

Interview

Review of Skills and work experience , masters thesis, projects worked so far and nature of work in the team, type of projects , skill set , software proficiency, interviewed from UK office.

Structural Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Atkins (Ahmedabad (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

online aptitude and technical test..
    Skype interview there are two panels..from different offices.totaly technical interview.then HR interview taken through skype..20% selected for Skype.in HR interview totally normal HR questions was asked.