Atkins Summer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Atkins Summer Interview Questions

Interviews at Atkins

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rotherham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Atkins (Rotherham, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

Firstly, an online application submitting education and work background, CV and cover letter. Then some online tests including a situational judgement test. Then 1 interview day at the Rotherham office that consisted of two interviews, 1 technical and 1 competency.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Atkins

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atkins (Bristol, England (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

Face to face interview, a mixture of technical and competency based questions with two engineers. I applied for a position as a summer intern within Atkin's energy division. The interview took place at their Bristol office, and after 3 weeks I received a call from a recruiter offering me an internship at the Bristol office.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you have a conflict with your team/ partner that you are working with?   Answer Question
    • Technical question on basic engineering knowledge like explaining Rankine cycle.   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Interview

Applied online, successfully passed the online assessment test, got invited to the office for face to face interview with two senior managers in the office, was taken for a tour around the office afterwards and got the offer after a few weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you have contributed back to the community   Answer Question