Atlanta Braves Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Atlanta Braves Interview Questions

Ticket Sales Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atlanta Braves (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process started with a phone conversation then I was invited out to turner field for an interview. Drove 6 hours to Georgia. When I arrived I interviewed with three different people who said all positive things and it turned out I just didn't get the position.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atlanta Braves (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Several phone interviews before bringing me in. Had to send in some writing samples as well. Dealt with an HR person before meeting the department head. Overall, the process was fine.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions. Mostly, they talked about the position.   Answer Question

Special Events Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Atlanta Braves in November 2014.

Interview

I was contacted for an initial phone screening that consisted of mostly behavioral questions. About two weeks later I received an e-mail inviting to Atlanta, GA for an in-person interview. The interviewers were extremely friendly, and the interview felt more like a conversation. They asked me a lot about my experience as listed on my resume and also asked about my interest in the position.

Interview Questions

• If you were in [the department head's] position, why would you not hire yourself?   Answer Question

Guest Relations Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atlanta Braves.

Interview

I applied for this position online. A few weeks later I received an email asking me if I was still interested. After replying yes, I received a questionnaire to complete withing 1 week. The questions were situational customer service questions. They were very detailed oriented, but it was good because they gave you a week to fill them out. Next, there was a standardized phone interview. I have experienced nothing like this before. There was a series of maybe 100 questions that the interviewer asked. He was not able to interpret the questions further, only repeat them. These were basically personality and working styles questions. I did not make it pass this interview, but the next stage was another interview.

Interview Questions

• If a VIP customer was visiting your city, how would show them around?   Answer Question