Atlanta Braves Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Atlanta Braves Interview Questions

Updated Dec 13, 2016

2.5

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Atlanta Braves (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interviewing process was one on one. The Interview was very good because the questions were simple and straightforward. I would recommend one to keep eye contact and take your time and keep calm, the interviewers are very friendly and open so they will make you feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Are you an Introvert or Extrovert?   1 Answer
    • Can you work in a team and how are you with customers, and what type of customer service skills do you have?   1 Answer

Ticket Seller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atlanta Braves (Atlanta, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

Short he asked questions about me and my former job. He asked how do I like baseball and do I get along with other people . It was a very simple interview and straight to the point .

Ticket Event Team Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atlanta Braves.

Interview

It's basic questions. One curveball: "if you're a pizza delivery guy, what could you do with a pair of scissors". I was stumped, but you could say that some times you dont need to use something just because you have it.

Interview Questions

• : "if you're a pizza delivery guy, what could you do with a pair of scissors". I was stumped, but you could say that some times you dont need to use something just because you have it.   1 Answer

Ticket Sales Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atlanta Braves (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process started with a phone conversation then I was invited out to turner field for an interview. Drove 6 hours to Georgia. When I arrived I interviewed with three different people who said all positive things and it turned out I just didn't get the position.

Gameday Staff In the Promotions Department Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atlanta Braves (Atlanta, GA) in February 2012.

Interview

Hiring process is totally anonymous and interview is over the phone. Once your paperwork is submitted they will reach out to you to schedule an interview at a specific time and the interview is via a prompt system and not a live human to dispel notion of bias or anything

Negotiation

There is no negotiation and no knowledge of pay. I didn't know my pay rate until my first check

Ticket Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Atlanta Braves (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

A typical phone screening, followed by an interview at the stadium. However, the entire process was over 2 months. (This could have been due to the fact that their might have been a MLB lockout)

Special Events Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Atlanta Braves in November 2014.

Interview

I was contacted for an initial phone screening that consisted of mostly behavioral questions. About two weeks later I received an e-mail inviting to Atlanta, GA for an in-person interview. The interviewers were extremely friendly, and the interview felt more like a conversation. They asked me a lot about my experience as listed on my resume and also asked about my interest in the position.

Interview Questions

• If you were in [the department head's] position, why would you not hire yourself?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atlanta Braves (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Several phone interviews before bringing me in. Had to send in some writing samples as well. Dealt with an HR person before meeting the department head. Overall, the process was fine.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions. Mostly, they talked about the position.   Answer Question

Ticket Event Team Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Atlanta Braves (Atlanta, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

Apply online, take online assessment, and then in-face interview. The interview process was fairly easy. To my understanding this year the in-face interview process was a little different. Once you checked in, you came in a group setting to meet with a staff member before interviewing with the manager. The current employee went around the table to ask questions about us; they were trying to see how we interact with strangers and their personality.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you had to overcome a problem.   Answer Question

Guest Relations Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atlanta Braves.

Interview

I applied for this position online. A few weeks later I received an email asking me if I was still interested. After replying yes, I received a questionnaire to complete withing 1 week. The questions were situational customer service questions. They were very detailed oriented, but it was good because they gave you a week to fill them out. Next, there was a standardized phone interview. I have experienced nothing like this before. There was a series of maybe 100 questions that the interviewer asked. He was not able to interpret the questions further, only repeat them. These were basically personality and working styles questions. I did not make it pass this interview, but the next stage was another interview.

Interview Questions

• If a VIP customer was visiting your city, how would show them around?   Answer Question