Atlanta Public Schools Substitute Teacher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Atlanta Public Schools Substitute Teacher Interview Questions

Interviews at Atlanta Public Schools

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Atlanta Public Schools (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

no interview just screening very easy. just had to go to a training. make sure to call constantly otherwise you will never get into system. it took over 4 months for them to finally give me a training. the best time apply is in the summer. best advice is to go the office and schedule appointment with someone in hr.

Other Interview Reviews for Atlanta Public Schools

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Atlanta Public Schools (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

complete online course, fill out application online, attend an orientation class, get fingerprinted, it had taken about three hours to complete the process if you didn't have all the docements that were required to have also had to have money order to pay for fingerprinting.

Interview Questions

• why did I want to work with kids   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Atlanta Public Schools (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

Apply. Unfortunately, I do not recall if there was a second part to the interview or if it was just the first and last. You will receive invitation to participate in training if selected.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Atlanta Public Schools (Atlanta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

There was no interview. I applied online and within a week I got an email stating that I was hired. There is a mandatory orientation that you must attend in order to get your credentials. During the orientation we reviewed the code of ethics, Georgia Law, what it takes to become a great substitute, how do identify a child that is being abused, and how to form trust among the students, faculty and staff.