Atlanta Public Schools Teacher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Atlanta Public Schools Teacher Interview Questions

Interviews at Atlanta Public Schools

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Atlanta Public Schools (Atlanta, GA) in March 2010.

Interview

it took a while for me to interview

Other Interview Reviews for Atlanta Public Schools

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Atlanta Public Schools (Atlanta, GA) in May 2012.

Interview

Job fair interview with school principals. Emailed principals resume in February. One principal invited me to an invite-only job fair in beginning of May. Waited in line to speak to principal for over an hour, and only interviewed for 10 minutes. Was contacted by principal late June to offer position at school.

Interview Questions

• How would you effectively communicate with parents? What does academic rigor mean to you?   Answer Question

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Atlanta Public Schools in April 2017.

Interview

Pretty standard teacher questions (differentiation, class management, basic teaching framework you use). They left open a door for general questions, but it's up to you to ask about the specifics of your position (day-to-day, extra duties, etc) if you want to know exactly what you're getting into.

Interview Questions

• Several questions on classroom management philosophy/procedures.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Atlanta Public Schools (Atlanta, GA) in February 2018.

Interview

I received an email inviting me to participate in a phone interview. I didn't know there would be a panel, so that made me nervous. A few of the interviewers were kind, but a few were not quite.

Interview Questions

• Please give an example of a work conflict and how was it resolved.   Answer Question

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Atlanta Public Schools in June 2016.

Interview

I completed a digital Interview. I received a phone call for an in-person interview two weeks later. Later that same day, I received a phone call saying I had the job.

Interview Questions

• Q: I do you handle challenging behavior in your classroom?   Answer Question

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Atlanta Public Schools in April 2008.

Interview

Showed port folio of lesson plans, filed application with human resources

Interview Questions

• What are the extra curricular acctivities you could contribute?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Payscale, no negotiation.