Atlantic Aviation Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Atlantic Aviation Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

2.2

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Atlantic Aviation.

Interview

Phone interview first, general questions - what are you looking for in a job, what is your availability, are you ok with working Holidays and Overtime, etc. You wait while other candidates are screened I assume, then get called in for an interview with the department manager and GM. More specific questions - tell me about a time when you...

Interview Questions

• Availability, smoker or not, what is your idea of great customer service, tell me about a time you offered great customer service or went above and beyond for a customer, tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult customer situation or complaint, etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Atlantic Aviation

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Atlantic Aviation.

Interview

Hiring process was quick, they were in a rush to hire. There was no phone interview just a one on one interview with the GM and CSM. They asked a few questions and explained the company and my task.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Atlantic Aviation (Austin, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

Three part interview:
    1. Phone screen
    2. Online personality assessment
    3. In person interview: tour of exterior facilities (hangers, etc.), inside interview with two people

I received a phone call to let me know that they hired someone with aviation experience. The position starts at $13 per hour over a 90 day probationary period.

Interview Questions

• - interest in/exposure to aviation industry
      - customer service experience, how to handle difficult guests   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Atlantic Aviation in September 2015.

Interview

Nice tour of the facility on a golf cart, never went on a ride for an interview before. Very nice facility. Interview from beginning to end was almost 2 hours long. Had to fill out a paper application upon arrival for the interview, I thought that was a waste of time, it could have been emailed. Interviewed on a Friday, got a call that Monday to come in for more screening. Decided to decline the job after some thought, I did not feel like it would be a place I would want to stay at. Required uniforms.

Interview Questions

• What is your long term goal?
      What is your short term goal?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Atlantic Aviation (Austin, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Met with the GM and CSM and also the HR coordinator. Took a tour, and sat with the GM and CSM and HR coordinator to interview. Got hired on the spot.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Regular. Standard. Nothing special. One interview, call back for a drug screen and the offer. The Operations Manager does most of the talking. There's nothing else to say.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to share something that I didn't like from any previous employer. I shared, lack of ethics, integrity and value towards the employee base.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atlantic Aviation (Charleston, SC) in June 2014.

Interview

Filled out an application, had a resume. Sat at a oval table with 10 other people, tell us about your self. Toured around facility, that was it. Most unprofessional. Never spoke to us individually. Can't imagine how they can choose a person with very little interaction. I had Then said will call in a few days.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Atlantic Aviation (Nashville, TN) in April 2014.

Interview

They sent an interview request through an email along with a test.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any hard questions. The interview was very short.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Farmingdale, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atlantic Aviation (Farmingdale, NY).

Interview

Be yourself! Be honest what you want for your career in the future and what you want from the company...

Interview Questions

• every interview is different, specified for each applicant....   Answer Question

Negotiation

Understanding, base pay

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atlantic Aviation (Stockton, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

The interview consisted of 6 job applicants including myself. We were given a general overview of what the company was about then was given a tour of the facility. Each applicant was given 1 on 1 interviews. I was the only candidate that was fortunate enough to have a second interview on the spot.

Interview Questions

• They asked some personal preference questions such as 'favorite movie?' 'hobbies?' .   Answer Question