Atlantic Coast Athletic Clubs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Atlantic Coast Athletic Clubs

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atlantic Coast Athletic Clubs (New York, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

They were completely honest about the position. We're greatly in details about the position and let me know what exactly what I would be doing. Didn't beat around the bush about it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I interviewed at Atlantic Coast Athletic Clubs (Charlottesville, VA) in April 2014.

Interview

It was a straightforward interview process. I met face to face with the fitness director on site followed by the general manager of the branch. Everyone was very helpful, there were a few places that I almost choked, but they helped me calm down. I was asked about the details of my past work experience and how I work with clients. Then I was given detailed information regarding the company culture.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected. I guess the most difficult question was to explain the 2-year gap I had in my employment history.   Answer Question

I decided to move to a bigger city.

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atlantic Coast Athletic Clubs (Baltimore, MD) in August 2015.

Interview

Three part interview, including a phone screen, initial with fitness director, followed by a second interview with 2 other directors. The first interview last around 1.5 hours and the group interview was about an hour.

Covered topics including client experiences, sales experience, time management, programming, assessments, and education/certification.

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atlantic Coast Athletic Clubs (Baltimore, MD) in July 2014.

Interview

I was a trainer under the MAC when ACAC took over so I do not know what interview questions ACAC asks. I have heard from others that were hired later that they do group interviews.

Lifeguard Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Atlantic Coast Athletic Clubs in June 2012.

Interview

Very laid back. I sat at a picnic table outside next to the pool with 2 of the managers. They asked me basic lifeguarding questions like how I would handle a crowded pool. I never saw a person be interviewed and not hired as a lifeguard. The process seemed more of a formality to just make sure you were "normal."

Kids Activities Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Short Pump, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Atlantic Coast Athletic Clubs (Short Pump, VA) in May 2017.

Interview

very fair, related questions. looked for competent people that were going to genuinely care about the kids that come in. very laid back, introduced me to the team members working as well as other people at the club. very interested about the fit at the club.

Interview Questions

• what was my experience with kids?   1 Answer

Swim Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atlantic Coast Athletic Clubs (Richmond, VA) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview was set up via email. The face to face interview lasted only a few minutes. It was pleasant and to the point but I wasn't asked many questions.