Atlantis Casino Resort Spa Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Atlantis Casino Resort Spa Interview Questions

Updated May 3, 2017

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa

Interview

Went to HR, they said I wasn't qualified. I showed them my Master's Degree in MANAGEMENT, the fact that I was the General Manager for 2 bar and restaurants in Portland, OR and the HR girl who was obviously very well trained (not) sent me up to the F&B MGR

Interview Questions

• He noted my qualifications, asked if the hours were workable.   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa (Reno, NV) in September 2016.

Interview

The whole process was very disorganized and a waste of time. If you get an offer, prepare for it to be lower than market value. If you stated a minimum salary requirement, prepare for an offer lower than you stated. It was a phone interview followed by an onsite face to face, followed by a lot of confusion.

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa (Reno, NV) in January 2016.

Interview

One on one questions about guest service, and what I did at my previous employer. What was my role as a bartender, which drinks was I familiar with making, can I handle large crowds.

Bus Person Interview

Interview

Very courteous staff from the HR. They made me feel comfortable. They just asked about what position I want and they asked a bit of information about me. They gave me clear directions on how to apply.

Interview Questions

• What do you do?

Are you well informed of what your job entails?

Are you willing to work for swing hours?

Are you flexible?   Answer Question

Restaurant Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa (Reno, NV) in June 2015.

Interview

Very poor. The hiring process took almost 3 months, and I had to drive it as the recruiter did not follow-up with e-mails or phone calls consistently. That recruiter is no longer with the company, for obvious reasons. However, once you get past the recruiter it was 2 more interviews. 1 with the restaurant manager you will likely work with, and then 1 with the assistant director of food & beverage.

Interview Questions

• It was a lot of the standards questions, such as walk me through your resume. Tell me about working with difficult individuals and how to you handle them.   Answer Question

VIP SERVICES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa (Reno, NV) in February 2015.

Interview

Awkward and uncomfortable. Was asked obscure questions not relevant to a professional setting. Felt as though the interviewers were trying to dissuade me from accepting a position based on previous work experience and salary made.

Head Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa (Tampa, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

Hotel called at least three times to contact me. When we finally spoke, they gave a preliminary intervi ew over the phone, told me they would call me the following week to set up another interview, onsite. They never called back. They were very misleading, and, in effect, lied to me.

Interview Questions

• This was a preliminary, over the phone interview, basically asking about my experience with a large resort. They were very friendly, told me they would call the following week to set up an onsite interview. I never heard from them, again. When I called their human resources department a few weeks later to find our the status of employment, I was told that they use an outside firm to do the initial interview and this interview was for their gambling casino in Colorado, and not, in fact, for their Reno Hotel.   Answer Question

Maid Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa.

Interview

Easy, basic questions such as are you eligible to work in the US. They also inquired about ability to work overtime and some evenings. Spoke with the hiring manager one on one and she was very nice. Definite advantage to those that speak Spanish and have a clean criminal record.

Dealer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa (Reno, NV) in May 2010.

Interview

it was a pretty long prtocess