Atlas Copco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Atlas Copco Interview Questions

Interviews at Atlas Copco

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Atlas Copco.

Interview

Phone interview for both interviews due to me being out of state at the time. Asked technical questions about computers/programming. Wanted to know if I was okay with traveling.

Went through a recruiter who helped me with some of the interview questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garland, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atlas Copco (Garland, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

Three people interviewed me in a room, each person asking questions about my experiences and things related to my resume. After the interview, they gave a tour around the office. They showed me the machines the company is developing.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rock Hill, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Atlas Copco (Rock Hill, SC).

Interview

Got a call from HR, they ask you few basic questions, had an on-site interview 2 days later, and the interview was great, technical as well behavioral questions were asked. mostly focused on behavioral.

Interview Questions

• mention one thing from your life that you would never want to go back and do again   Answer Question

Senior Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rock Hill, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atlas Copco (Rock Hill, SC) in August 2013.

Interview

Applied online. I had an invite to drive 3 hours to go interview... took it. No travel expenses covered. This was a Monday. Tuesday they called to ask if I could drive up another 3 hours to meet on Friday. It was pretty abrupt and not very considerate in retrospect. First interview took about 1 hour with 2 people. Second round took more like 3 hours and a plant tour. Met and interviewed the plant manager on the second round.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not negotiate pay but did move on the vacation time.

Manufacturing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Garland, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Atlas Copco (Garland, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

It took a week to get the interview and then get the decision. Was interviewed by the project team lead and HR. The interview was in person, as I was a local candidate.

Interview Questions

• Question base on my previous experience   1 Answer

Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Atlas Copco.

Interview

I had three phone interviews, one with HR and two with regional managers. Following that I had a in person interview in a different region then I would be working but the person I interviewed with had the same job I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• What would somebody close to you say your biggest weakness is and why   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rock Hill, SC

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Atlas Copco (Rock Hill, SC).

Interview

Recruited by head hunter, had multiple phone interviews with business area managers and VP. I was given several personality tests. When I voiced concerns about corporate culture I was given more tests specifically tied to this metric, it was determined I was a good fit for the company despite the fact that I was not the most qualified candidate. Total of 5 calls with recruiter, 3 calls with product manager, 3 calls with regional VP, 1 face-to-face with business line manager, 6 personality tests, and one video conference with regional VP before being hired. It was a 3 month long process, but was extremely worth while in convincing both parties that my employment was a good decision.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Production Control Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Atlas Copco.

Interview

I applied online and got a call a week or two later to schedule an in-person interview. The interview consisted of three people in the department I was applying for. They emailed me a week or two later offering the position.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Atlas Copco (Houston, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

Two phone interviews followed by a Skype interview then one final in-person interview. Talked to both managers I would directly work with then final interview was with both. Phone screens mostly dealt with technical knowledge, what systems you have used, what work you've done before. Skype and in-person were more personality based.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions from a book basically. Read up on common ones online and expect the questions dealing more with how you deal in a stressful situation and with conflict management.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation phase whatsoever. Take it or leave it policy.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atlas Copco (Chicago, IL) in March 2018.

Interview

The process is very long and costly. Travel time to office which is expected, but no updates. I felt I was led on for over 4weeks as if I still had a shot at the job.