Atlas Copco North America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Atlas Copco North America Interview Questions

Updated Oct 2, 2017

2.6

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Atlas Copco North America.

Interview

Excellent interview. Manager was very laid back. Expected brief research of company. Shop walkthrough from front to back. Very laid back and informative overall. Interview in total took 1-2 hours including the walkthrough.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atlas Copco North America (Auburn Hills, MI).

Interview

Basic Interview Questions. Tour of shop floor with explanation of processes there. Received a complete tour of office area as well and I got feel for office "temperature" and environment. Everyone was VERY busy and some people were even running in and out of doors. In hindsight this was a obvious message of tense situations that were going on.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was hired through a recruiter and was told there was no room to negotiate anything, in hindsight, I would of pushed harder as I found as many employees after me received better pay / vacation time when they demanded in.

Safety Health Environmental Quality Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Prairie, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Atlas Copco North America (Grand Prairie, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview was conducted in a very comfortable atmosphere.. you can feel the team environment and cooperation among the management team.
    First meeting was one-on-one and second was group interview. Third meeting was a skype interview with people in another country and a tour of the facility. Then the offer came.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about traveling?
      What do you feel are the important qualities of a good leader?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I negotiated more vacation time since I had been in this industry for many years

Manufacturing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rock Hill, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Atlas Copco North America (Rock Hill, SC) in May 2014.

Interview

Had phone interview with HR and video interview with department manager.
    Interviews were orthodox without difficult questions.
    Asked about some behavioral questions, educational background and manufacturing related experience from school.
    No on site interview was required.

Mechanic Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Atlas Copco North America (Cleveland, OH) in October 2012.

Interview

1 on 1 person, and hired shortly there after, my neighbor set it up due to my past experience with autos , process was at least 4 weeks and then I was hired talked with area manager when he was flown in from his base in texas...after that it was all good

Interview Questions

• Have you worked with air compressors   1 Answer

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garland, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atlas Copco North America (Garland, TX) in September 2010.

Interview

HR Found my resume on a job search website and contacted me for an interview. I was brought in for an interview and was told that they would contact me in a week. I was given the impression that they had an immediate need to fill the position. Three weeks later I had still not heard anything so I left a message with the HR rep who contacted me initially. She never returned my call. It has been over 2 months since the interview and I still have not heard anything back from them. I am less than impressed with their ability to follow up on interviews.

Interview Questions

• Lots of questions about 6 sigma and lean manufacturing experience.   Answer Question

Applications Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Atlas Copco North America in June 2008.

Interview

A recruiter found me. It was all done through the phone. The hiring manager used to be an Edison engineer at GE Energy, so he understood what I did and my technical background. Most of the questions were not technical, I presume that if I got that far (resume, background) that technical expertise was not at issue. What was discuss were soft skills, like planning, influencing, project management, passion, etc. I guess they are trying to see if I would be a good fit for the organization.

Interview Questions

Offer lower than others at the time.

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atlas Copco North America.

Interview

one interview