Atlas Ohio Account Representative/Customer Service Sales Job Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Account Representative/Customer Service Sales Job Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perrysburg, OH

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Atlas Ohio (Perrysburg, OH).

Interview

The hiring process is fairly simple. They call you on the phone and set up an initial interview that consists of talking with the owner or another leader at this office. It is extremely unorganized and not appropriate for my first time meeting the hiring manager. I don't even want to mention some of the things that she was talking about.

Nonetheless, if the owner likes what you say they schedule a time for a second interview. This second interview consists of a ride to a coffee shop where you talk to one of the "leaders". This interview was also not very structured. They asked me questions about my job history and other standard interview questions. Then the interviewer broke down the business. It seemed as if they were talking about door to door sales, and from what I have read online I think that is what the job entailed. I got the impression that the business seemed very similar to a pyramid scheme. After that interview was over, I was called in for a third round interview and was told that I got the job.

Interview Questions

• The interview was very easy. They wouldn't directly answer my questions though which gave me a bad vibe about the company.   Answer Question

I declined because of what I read from other reviews online and the first impression that I had with the owner, Sarah.