Atlas Oil Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

18 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Billing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taylor, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atlas Oil (Taylor, MI) in May 2017.

Interview

There was a meeting with 2 managers and we just had a conversation... There was very little pressure and both women were very easy to talk to. They were also very knowledgeable about the company.

N/A Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Atlas Oil.

Interview

Tedious, received many phone calls, asking about my credentials, manager was very indecisive. in person interview was full of irrelevant questions, met with other members of management team to decide if I was a good fit however it was a quick irrelevant meeting which they did not seem to be very engaged in.

Vice President Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Atlas Oil (Birmingham, MI) in April 2016.

Interview

All three interviews were very easy. I was asked about my background, what motivates me, why I'm looking to leave my current employer, etc. Overall, it was very conversational and the red flag should've been the effort on their end to sell themselves so aggressively. Further, I was told to ignore Glassdoor reviews, which should've been a HUGE red flag.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taylor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Atlas Oil (Taylor, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

Brief phone interview with HR then face to face with Department Management. Asked relevant questions for department being hired for. Shown around building - met with other employees. Seemed to be laid back type of office - was surprised at all the negative reviews here although did catch some smirks on employees as I was walking through.

Interview Questions

• How will this internship meet your goals and objectives.   Answer Question

Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taylor, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Atlas Oil (Taylor, MI) in March 2014.

Interview

Multiple interviews were scheduled during the course of the interview process. A personality test is also required but the results are not necessarily used as primary consideration for whether you get the role. A couple of interviews were scheduled with the direct manager.

EVP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atlas Oil (Birmingham, MI).

Interview

Lots of bs. Regaled in the corporate bs. Truly, I was misled and even though I read through the information on glassdoor, I thought I could make change. I was wrong.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy if you're good at negotiations. I can tell you, Sam isn't.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taylor, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Atlas Oil (Taylor, MI) in February 2014.

Interview

Not a bad process, relative easy. It was an initial phone interview with a follow up from leadership, then in person with a group of other employees. It was not exceptionally formal but an average experience.

Interview Questions

• Career outlook. What are your strengths and weaknesses. How can you contribute to the bottom line?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Atlas Oil.

Interview

After a phone interview, I was invited to an in-office interview. During the in office interview, I met with a group panel and 1:1. Their offices are very nice- very modern and they try to show that they are a fun and energetic company. They are also great on pay and their benefits seemed to be ok as well- but comments were made during my interview that matched up with reviews I had read previously and made me seem like it was a job I would be there for the money, but not for a long term career.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any- very unusual as I had been interviewing a lot of places during that time period but they did not. The HR Manager or whatever her title was, was literally taking note ideas, no of me, but of ideas from my experience to use.   Answer Question

Was told it was a very good company- good business but very hard working environment. By hard working, what was meant that it was a difficult environment in the office to get along etc. Asked them about their glass door reviews when I went to interview as they were very bad- and they said they just weren't hiring the right people. Being an HR Professional, I know that happens some of the time. But it can't happen as often as it seemed to with this company or you have the wrong person hiring.

Financial Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Atlas Oil.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter numerous times. Onsite interview was not organized. Company folks did not know who position would report to. Questioned by people within and outside of company. Positioned turned over three times in four years. After, interview agency said company was very interested. Week later got turned down. Reached out to outside agency recruiter for detail. Recruiter would not return emails or phone messages.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected call directly from company to Interview with panel of company staff within 2 hours of call.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Atlas Oil in March 2013.

Interview

Environment was very open and relaxed. HR manager comes in and does a "formal" session. This is just general things such as "if your willing to travel, etc.." Then a possible co-worker comes in and asks more about your experience with the requirements of the position you are applying for. As I remember, there is no guidelines for the questions. We talked a bit about the company and what I would be doing, I gave my experience and that was it. Nothing too difficult.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None