Atlas Oil Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taylor, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Atlas Oil (Taylor, MI).

Interview

Very involved process that takes three times longer than it should. I interviewed with six different VPs and Directors via phone, and then had an additional four in-person interviews over a six week period. This gave me the impression that this was a thorough and detailed organization. I discovered later that the lengthy and multiple person interview process was simply due to internal inefficiencies, poor (no) inter-departmental comunication and information sharing, and an very go-through-the motion process on the part of most of the interviewees.

Interview Questions

• None, most of my interviewers went through the motions and simply needed to get this item checked off of their To-Do list. Most of the questions delt with my experience and background - "Have you ever done this/managed that?" This was merely an investigation into how much of their current workload they could pawn off on me after I was hired.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nickle and dime stuff. I felt like they were trying to get me at the cheapest possible cost. In hindsight, I should have held firmon my saklary expectations and if not met, simply walked away.

Other Interview Reviews for Atlas Oil

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Granger, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Atlas Oil (Granger, IN) in June 2008.

Interview

I was a walk in, met with the manager in the building that was free at the time of my resume submission, then another manager an hour later. The next day I was taking a drug screen, filling out paperwork and accepting a verbal offer.

Interview Questions

• Are you ok with sexual harassment?   2 Answers

Negotiation

Verbal negotiations that were "forgotten" or denied once the time came to honor raises and promotions.