Atlas Oil Operations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taylor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atlas Oil (Taylor, MI) in March 2011.

Interview

Talked with their people at a career fair on campus, and then attended their corporate presentation. Got a phone interview a few days later. Interviewer seemed to be a recruiter type, not necessarily working at the company. Questions about how I started my day, work habits, etc. The career fair people talked about their need to create metrics to measure performance and what the customers need. Also, they talked about their entrepreneur culture, driven by the CEO. The CEO doesn't have a college education but has the skills to look for profits opportunities on spreadsheets. Also, the CEO will meet with the new employees and ask them how they would improve or make money for the company. One entrepreneurial example was getting an outside coder to handle data processing to save many steps for a person. This process was done many times by many people a day, and thus saved a lot of time over the company.

Interview Questions