Atlassian Java Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Atlassian Java Software Developer Interview Questions

3.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer - Java Developer Interview

Interview

1. Initial online coding problem. Needed to solve 2 of the 6 questions to progress to next stage. The difficult ramped up heavily after the first 3 questions.
    2. Behavioural interview. Good opportunity to explain why you like programming and talk about how you could fit into Atlassian.
    3. 3x 30min interviews. Programming interview required implementation of a stack / queue and optimising it for their specific test case. Design interview involved a discussion of a past project and some challenges that were faced and overcome. Technical interview involved discussion of OOP principles and Java specific questions and knowledge.

Everyone was very knowledgeable and helpful.

Software Engineer - Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Atlassian (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

Online test and 3 rounds, hr manager and technical. The tech guys were really skilled. Mangers were good but I didn't like the attitude. Difficult questions but not impossible. Hr normal interview. Great location, amazing company culture.

Java Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atlassian in December 2011.

Interview

I applied for Java Developer at Atlassian. The interview consisted of pre-screen, phone interview, pair programming and technical interview and final manager interview. I have been preparing for one week and got through until technical interview where I failed in describing my previous job application. The environment seems good and people are friendly. My advice for other people applying for the job would be preparing for knowledge about Java basic knowledge, threads, IO operations. And also prepare for scalable web application and distributed system questions. You'd better prepare to describe a project you worked before and can draw it on the whiteboard.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep the session in clustered servers? Like more than 10 web servers.   Answer Question