Atmos Energy Interview Questions in Dallas, TX | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 27, 2016

2.4

Process Improvement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Atmos Energy (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The interview went really well and the staff was knowledgeable about the role. Although, this was a newly created role, the hiring manager knew exactly what they were looking for and the specific responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• What type of kaizen events I participated in?   1 Answer

Engineering Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Atmos Energy (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Very personable and friendly. Most interviews included job requirements not listed or a placement was already on hold before the interview process began. Don't get your hopes up. HR team does their required job well.

Interview Questions

• Most challenging confrontation   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations were allowed at that time

Business Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Atmos Energy (Dallas, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

Two rounds of interview. Applied through job portal. The first round was primary pre screening questions. The interview was for 30 minutes. basic HR questions. The second round was with the Director of Enterprise Architecture. It lasted for 15 mins

Interview Questions

• What are the basic functions in business process modelling?   Answer Question

Construction Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atmos Energy (Dallas, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

About atmospirit questions asked, some job specific questions asked. Do your homework and ask other how they do the job and why they do it the way they do as far as the right way and wrong way.

Interview Questions

• Mostly about atmospirit, a few job specific   1 Answer

Senior Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Atmos Energy (Dallas, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

I applied online in June, then didn't hear anything about this position until they contacted me in November. At this point I had a a phone interview followed by in person interview with the hiring manager, and then an interview with that hiring manager and his superior, the Director. I received an offer the following Monday. This took place within 2 weeks.

Senior Contract Administrator Interview

Application

Interview

Applied and 6 months later had an interview on Monday, then a second interview that Thursday and was presented a job offer the following Monday. They asked about past jobs and education, projects I worked on and my skills with different programs. We discussed advancement and goals.

Interview Questions

• Mostly getting to know my personality and experience in more detail.   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atmos Energy (Dallas, TX) in April 2009.

Interview

I was an out of state candidate and my first interview consisted of a phone interview. I flew into town about two weeks later and had avery informal in person interview. I liked the people but the accounting department was too small.